WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A VICTIM?
1. To provide a valid address and telephone number and to provide timely notice of any change in the status of the information.
2. To provide any other required information to all agencies responsible for providing information and notice to the victim.
3. To submit restitution forms that are truthful and honest and include copies of all bills, receipts and estimates
4. To maintain a neat appearance, proper dress, and appropriate demeanor in Court.
5. To ALWAYS tell the truth.