Official Notice of Election for Military and Overseas Voters

This is an official notice of an election to be conducted on 5/15/2018 in Northumberland County.  You may register to vote and request an official absentee ballot by using the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA), available at or  You may apply for an absentee ballot by submitting your FPCA by fax to (570) 988-4306, or by email to

You may request an absentee ballot from this office at any time prior to a primary or election.  However, if time does not permit you to receive and return an official absentee ballot, you are also entitled to vote using the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB).  Military electors may also use the FWAB to register to vote and vote simultaneously.

You may use the FWAB to vote for a candidate for U.S. Senate and U.S. Representative (Representative in Congress) as well as candidates for all state and local offices, and ballot initiatives.

The application and full text can be viewed by clicking here.

Comments are closed